Adam Signs and Lighting specialises in architectural and feature lighting consisting of;
- Cold Cathode Lighting (CCL)
- Light Emitting Diodes (L.E.D)
Cold Cathode Lighting (CCL)
CCL is a tubular system which produces continuous even light with no shadows or hot spots and requires no maintenance.
- The tubes have no filaments and this allows the light to operate without replacement for more than 100,000 hours.
- The tubing’s versatility enables it to be shaped to fit any architectural design.
- The system is energy efficient consuming as low as 20 watts per metre.
- The advantage of CCL is that it can be dimmed between 0%-100%
- The colour range is substantial, including pastels together with 10 shades of white.[ Technical Data Sheet: Cold Cathode Lighting ]
Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
We supply and install LED lighting systems using the best quality equipment available.
LEDs are energy efficient similar to that of CCL
The main advantage of using LEDs is that they can fit into tight spaces.